Warehouse & Factory Pressure Cleaning Melbourne
Our Warehouse & Factory cleaning service can clean your concrete of any dirt, moss, and unsightly stains. This improves the appeal of your property especially if handing over the warehouse to a new lessor. We cover all aspects of pressure cleaning industrial properties including Factory Floor Clean, Walls, Signage, Roof any concreate or carparks. Spotless Brick and Pressure Cleaning will have your industrial property looking brand new in no time.
Warehouse, industrial and factory cleaning Melbourne – top job. That’s why when it comes to warehousing and factoring, you should consider a name with years of experience and a solid reputation. What better name than SpotlessBPC when you’re in Melbourne? With years of experience and our most qualified and experienced professionals, we are the preferred warehouse and factory cleaning company in Melbourne.
Factories have a variety of machines and equipment of different types, sizes and dimensions. Due to the large number of workers involved in production, it is active around the clock with a very large number of visitors. That’s why when it comes to factory cleaning, our experts use some special equipment and special cleaning techniques to ensure a thorough factory cleaning in Melbourne without disrupting your production.
Industrial Pressure Cleaning Melbourne
Two of the services under the pressure washing in Melbourne umbrella are the Concrete Cleaning and Factory Cleaning.
You would be shocked at how much dirt and stains are on concrete areas around your warehouse & factory due to the consistent traffic and machinery. These are the most exposed parts of your property with little blocking from natural weather effects such as storms or winds. There are years of dirt and stains built up in any commercial & industrial property and pressure washing is essential alongside some of the other commerical cleaning services to ensure that your factory looks as clean as it can from the exterior. Being the first foothold of traffic on any industrial property, you would be surprised at the effects a clean exterior and interior can make for your business.
Concrete is a crucial during industrial building stage. The majority of the factories are made of concrete and other materials. Concrete includes floors, walls, car parks, stairs, and roofs, all of which must be kept clean.
Our High-Quality Concrete Cleaning in Melbourne Involves
Our concrete cleaning experts can restore the shine to the concrete by cleaning all of these areas. We use a low and high-pressure cleaning system to remove stains from these areas.
To determine its condition, our experts conduct a thorough pre-pressure washing inspection. Depending on the condition of the concrete areas, they will determine the best cleaning method.
To remove the vegetation, deep-rooted dirt, grease, and moss cover, our experts will use a grade degreaser on the affected region to break down those stubborn greases.
After that, our experts will pressure wash the concrete area/s with industry-approved equipment to accomplish maximum cleanliness in the first pass.
When working with vast sections of concrete, our experts use pressure washers with rotary heads to remove every smudge and stain from the surface.
We Can Remove the following
- Hard-to-remove Glue
- Foam Stains
- Organic Stains
- Paint Stains
Our Quality Industrial Cleaning Services in Melbourne Involves
- To establish its condition, our washers do a comprehensive pre-pressure washing check. Based on the state of the concrete surface, they will decide the best cleaning method.
- Our Concrete Cleaning experts will use a premium degreaser on the blocked area to break down those stubborn greases to remove that deep-ingrained dirt, grease, and moss covers.
- Our cost-effective method. Concrete cleaning removes dirt and grime that, if not removed, may degrade your driveway over time, resulting in expensive repairs. Preventing pitting and cracking in a neglected driveway may also save you hundreds of dollars in repair costs. Regular power washing will keep little cracks from growing into major ones, which might demand the costly replacement of a section of your driveway.
- Our safety provision for clients’ property. The surface of your factory should be a little rough since friction is maintained by a rough surface. Mold, mildew, and greasy residue buildup reduces friction and makes your concrete more slick. Factory cleaning eliminates these deposits and helps to return your concrete’s surface to its natural consistency.
We Can Remove the following
- Asphalt marks
- Oil marks
- Organic and paint stains
- Rust stains/marks
- Tire marks
- Tough water stains
- Transmission fluids and brake fluids
What is Our Deep Concrete Cleaning Process?
- Ensure that the surface is free from any materials.
Remove any furniture, potted plants, or anything that may have been placed on top of the bricks.
- Clean up any vegetation.
Remove any weeds that have grown between the brick joints. To remove any undesired moss or lichen developing on the brick surface or between the joints, use a non-wire stiff-bristle brush.
- Make sure the bricks are moist.
Saturate the wall with clean water before applying any cleaning solution. Never allow the wall to dry out while cleaning; focus on little sections. Before full-scale cleaning, test a small unnoticed part.
- Prepare the cleaning solution
We wear complete Personal Protective Equipment and hand-apply the acid solution. Using chemicals with high-pressure cleaners is risky and is NOT advised for safe and effective brick cleaning.
- After letting the solution sit on the wall for 30-45 minutes, we wash it with high-pressure water. When using the equipment, be careful to.
- Maintain a low pressure of no more than 7000kPa (approximately 1000psi)
- Make use of a broad fan spray nozzle (15°).
- Keep the nozzle 500mm away from the wall, or use ‘runs’ of around 1m width and double clean to get the best clean.
- Keep the washer moving at all times to avoid surface abrasion in one area.
What is our Concrete Cleaning Service Process?
- Sweep before starting.
Although it may appear apparent to some, this is one of the most important procedures in the driveway cleaning process. We sweep away any pebbles, leaves, or sticks to avoid making more labor or a mess for yourself later on.
- Use the proper cleaning solution.
We use a cleaning agent that is not damaging to the specific material of your driveway and preferably safe for the environment. The correct cleaning product for removing grease and oil can make cleaning much easier.
- Moisten the Concrete Walls Floors etc.
We wet the ground before applying the cleaning solution to achieve a thorough clean rather than simply a surface clean.
- Rinse everything thoroughly.
After distributing the acid cleaning solution throughout the area for 20 minutes, pressure washes the driveway to ensure that all of the additional cleaning solutions are removed. Leftover solutions might create stain.
What are the benefits of using our Pressure Washing Services?
- Our thorough professional cleaning will restore the cleanliness and visual beauty of your property’s concrete areas and driveway in record time, thanks to our field knowledge and proper washing equipment.
- Our fees for concrete and driveway cleaning in Melbourne areas are industry-standard. You will expect complete cleaning satisfaction from us.
- In addition to saving you time and money, our concrete and industrial cleaning experts employ eco-friendly cleaning chemicals. They will be kind not just to your concrete surface but also to the surrounding environment.
Is it possible to remove mould from a concrete ?
- Yes. Mould removal from concrete entails more than just pressure washing every six (6) months. Mould is hazardous and turns slick when wet. Mold eradication agents are used to prevent the mold from regrowing fast.
Do we have any other alternatives for cleaning the concrete areas and driveways on your property except a high-pressure clean?
- Yes. We will change the pressure setting to minimize any damage depending on the condition, the intensity of cleaning required, and the size of the operating area. We can utilize a lower pressure or a different nozzle head to limit the damage if a high-pressure clean causes surface damage. We can also apply a chemical treatment that eats away filth, mould, green algae, stains, and other such things. After a short period, we may wash away the application with a low-pressure clean, and your concrete patio or driveway will appear new.