Graffiti Removal Melbourne
Getting rid of graffiti is a constant struggle for municipalities and a waste of time and resources that could be better spent elsewhere. This unnecessary evil only adds to an endless list of projects and tasks, and you have to manage on a limited budget!
That is why it is best to contact us because we will get rid of your graffiti problem. For the past 20 years, we have worked with local authorities across Australia to effectively tackle graffiti issues.
Brick and concrete walls are easily damaged by improper chemical selection and aggressive high-pressure cleaning methods. Although these surfaces may look tough, they can be easily damaged, leading to salt precipitation, moisture build-up, premature brick spalling and, in extreme cases, structural failure.
Graffiti Removal For Melbourne City Councils
Graffiti removal can be a risky business. Cleaning train tracks, train tunnels or high bridges can pose a risk to the community and passers-by. We understand these risks. This is why we use advanced technology to ensure complete graffiti removal in accordance with the latest OH&S, International Quality (ISO) and Environmental Management standards.
The introduction of the local graffiti hotline and the quick response to these graffiti incidents have had great results in reducing graffiti vandalism and increasing community pride!
Before starting each task, you will receive a risk report that describes all the risks and controls involved. Apply for permits if necessary and follow local government regulations. All work is covered by $5 million in liability insurance.
Graffiti Removal for Industrial Properties
Removal of graffiti from industrial warehouses
Warehouses, factories and other industrial facilities are also often affected by their own problems. These properties are often located between different industries, so they are rarely open outside business hours and are less prone to graffiti vandalism. A colored link or concrete wall is often considered a blank canvas for graffiti vandals.
Our High-Quality Concrete Cleaning in Melbourne Involves
Our concrete cleaning experts can restore the shine to the concrete by cleaning all of these areas. We use a low and high-pressure cleaning system to remove stains from these areas.
To determine its condition, our experts conduct a thorough pre-pressure washing inspection. Depending on the condition of the concrete areas, they will determine the best cleaning method.
To remove the vegetation, deep-rooted dirt, grease, and moss cover, our experts will use a grade degreaser on the affected region to break down those stubborn greases.
After that, our experts will pressure wash the concrete area/s with industry-approved equipment to accomplish maximum cleanliness in the first pass.
When working with vast sections of concrete, our experts use pressure washers with rotary heads to remove every smudge and stain from the surface.
We Can Remove the following
- Hard-to-remove Glue
- Foam Stains
- Organic Stains
- Paint Stains
Graffiti Removal for Schools and Educational Buildings
Remove graffiti from schools and colleges
Graffiti in the school yard can seriously damage the image of your school! This leads to a drop in morale and value in the school. It can also send negative messages to parents about the safety and stability of the school. Best of all, severe eye pollution can be unpleasant and inappropriate for children!
We use environmentally friendly technology to remove graffiti from anywhere without compromising the basic structure of the building.
Our Quality Industrial Cleaning Services in Melbourne Involves
- To establish its condition, our washers do a comprehensive pre-pressure washing check. Based on the state of the concrete surface, they will decide the best cleaning method.
- Our Concrete Cleaning experts will use a premium degreaser on the blocked area to break down those stubborn greases to remove that deep-ingrained dirt, grease, and moss covers.
- Our cost-effective method. Concrete cleaning removes dirt and grime that, if not removed, may degrade your driveway over time, resulting in expensive repairs. Preventing pitting and cracking in a neglected driveway may also save you hundreds of dollars in repair costs. Regular power washing will keep little cracks from growing into major ones, which might demand the costly replacement of a section of your driveway.
- Our safety provision for clients’ property. The surface of your factory should be a little rough since friction is maintained by a rough surface. Mold, mildew, and greasy residue buildup reduces friction and makes your concrete more slick. Factory cleaning eliminates these deposits and helps to return your concrete’s surface to its natural consistency.
We Can Remove the following
- Asphalt marks
- Oil marks
- Organic and paint stains
- Rust stains/marks
- Tire marks
- Tough water stains
- Transmission fluids and brake fluids
What is Our Deep Concrete Cleaning Process?
- Ensure that the surface is free from any materials.
Remove any furniture, potted plants, or anything that may have been placed on top of the bricks.
- Clean up any vegetation.
Remove any weeds that have grown between the brick joints. To remove any undesired moss or lichen developing on the brick surface or between the joints, use a non-wire stiff-bristle brush.
- Make sure the bricks are moist.
Saturate the wall with clean water before applying any cleaning solution. Never allow the wall to dry out while cleaning; focus on little sections. Before full-scale cleaning, test a small unnoticed part.
- Prepare the cleaning solution
We wear complete Personal Protective Equipment and hand-apply the acid solution. Using chemicals with high-pressure cleaners is risky and is NOT advised for safe and effective brick cleaning.
- After letting the solution sit on the wall for 30-45 minutes, we wash it with high-pressure water. When using the equipment, be careful to.
- Maintain a low pressure of no more than 7000kPa (approximately 1000psi)
- Make use of a broad fan spray nozzle (15°).
- Keep the nozzle 500mm away from the wall, or use ‘runs’ of around 1m width and double clean to get the best clean.
- Keep the washer moving at all times to avoid surface abrasion in one area.
What is our Concrete Cleaning Service Process?
- Sweep before starting.
Although it may appear apparent to some, this is one of the most important procedures in the driveway cleaning process. We sweep away any pebbles, leaves, or sticks to avoid making more labor or a mess for yourself later on.
- Use the proper cleaning solution.
We use a cleaning agent that is not damaging to the specific material of your driveway and preferably safe for the environment. The correct cleaning product for removing grease and oil can make cleaning much easier.
- Moisten the Concrete Walls Floors etc.
We wet the ground before applying the cleaning solution to achieve a thorough clean rather than simply a surface clean.
- Rinse everything thoroughly.
After distributing the acid cleaning solution throughout the area for 20 minutes, pressure washes the driveway to ensure that all of the additional cleaning solutions are removed. Leftover solutions might create stain.
What are the benefits of using our Pressure Washing Services?
- Our thorough professional cleaning will restore the cleanliness and visual beauty of your property’s concrete areas and driveway in record time, thanks to our field knowledge and proper washing equipment.
- Our fees for concrete and driveway cleaning in Melbourne areas are industry-standard. You will expect complete cleaning satisfaction from us.
- In addition to saving you time and money, our concrete and industrial cleaning experts employ eco-friendly cleaning chemicals. They will be kind not just to your concrete surface but also to the surrounding environment.
Is it possible to remove mould from a concrete ?
- Yes. Mould removal from concrete entails more than just pressure washing every six (6) months. Mould is hazardous and turns slick when wet. Mold eradication agents are used to prevent the mold from regrowing fast.
Do we have any other alternatives for cleaning the concrete areas and driveways on your property except a high-pressure clean?
- Yes. We will change the pressure setting to minimize any damage depending on the condition, the intensity of cleaning required, and the size of the operating area. We can utilize a lower pressure or a different nozzle head to limit the damage if a high-pressure clean causes surface damage. We can also apply a chemical treatment that eats away filth, mould, green algae, stains, and other such things. After a short period, we may wash away the application with a low-pressure clean, and your concrete patio or driveway will appear new.